19.3.11

An Artist A Day



Hello everyone!
Just a heads up, I was selected to participate in "an artist a day" next month at Muse Art and Design.  It's a very cool program they started a few years ago as a combination fundraiser art show.  Every day of the month of April a different artist will spend 5 hours at Muse Art and Design creating a piece of work that will be bid on and auctioned off at a reception on May 12th.  The money raised helps provide art supplies at wholesale price for teachers!
This will be my first time participating and it looks like fun!
Drop by April 28th (Thursday) to see me work, heckle, or give me really good ideas.

Sam and I rode our bikes all day today and it felt amazing.

Ride safe and ride often!

Spencer

2 comments:

  1. What time will you be there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be there from noon to about 5pm. Muse closes at 6, so that would be the latest I'd be there.

    ReplyDelete