15.9.10

Park Yourself Somewhere this Friday!

Check this out. I found out about it on EcoVelo and I was intrigued by the idea, happy to find out it was this very Friday, that people all over the world do it.... just nobody in Japan. :-(
www.parkingday.org

Portland however has quite a few happening and if you go I want photos!
Find one near you! HERE

Tomorrow I'm figuring out if I'll be going to Nuts!Fes (and I'm crossing my fingers the finances all work out otherwise I may just go and then starve the rest of the month) Amazing photos from last year's Nuts!fes. And if you send me Park(ing)Day photos I will post my weekend's events as well.

Have a great rest of the week.
Bike even if it's rainy. (preferably in a T-shirt, no hat or coat and laughing)

Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment