23.5.10

the bike hub



I sometimes hop onto the yellow line at Portland State University, and last week while waiting for it to arrive, I dropped into the bike hub, PSU's bike shop. The products were pretty standard, which a good selection of everything. All of the price tags contained 2 prices, one for members and one for the rest of us. I asked about the member prices, which were often much lower, and the girl at the desk said for 15$ PSU students could purchase a 3 month membership giving them member prices and access to several fully equipped repair stations! I was impressed, and wished I were a PSU student (many of the member discounts were close to 15$ cheaper anyway, so it would be worth the membership after only a purchase or two) I was impressed with the program, and recommend it to all PSU students with a bike!
here they are:

www.pdx.edu/bikehub/

till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment